Friday, April 3, 2009 | By: Zachary Bartels

Two Sermons (2009, Weeks 13 & 14)

These sermons cover the religious and civil trials of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Click the above (or below) links for the audio (right click and choose "Save target as" to save the file on an iPod or other device).

Mocked and Denied When His soul was overwhelmed to the point of death, Jesus the King of Kings was mocked by His worst enemies and denied by His closest friend. Peter had made a promise to his rabbi and he actually kept it. It was just the wrong promise. Have you made the wrong promise too?

The Crowd Prevailed Were you there when they crucified my Lord? asks the old spiritual. The truth is that we were all there as active participants. My sin and yours cried "crucify" louder than any voice at the Praetorium.

As always, you can access all my sermons by clicking here.

2 reader comments:

ZSB said...

Best rooster I've ever drawn.

Then again, I don't spend my days drawing roosters.

E. said...

I have to say, that is one kickass rooster.