Tuesday, January 20, 2009 | By: Zachary Bartels

This Week's Sermon (2009, week 4)

Click here to link to the audio (right click and choose "Save target as" to save the file on an iPod or other device).


Serpents & Doves. People are often confused by the Parable of the Dishonest Manager. Does Jesus want you to go all Enron when you find yourself in a tight spot? In this message, I attempt to present a clear exposition of this difficult passage.

As always, you can access all my sermons here.

.

1 reader comments:

David Marvin said...

Your sermon this week was really good. I had wondered how you would tackle that story in Luke 16. I have always liked that parable, though I have never heard anyone preach on it. I assume that most people shied away from it because on its face it appears to glorify shady business practices.